Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Here is my about me page. Can I see yours?

It's was fun to make, no problems at all.

280 Responses

I was kinda against it at first, thought it was a little pointless but now looking at everyone's, it's a great chance to show off what you love to do.

I'm yet to add any pictures though, going to take a picture of my workspace, my computer desk haha.

I've always loved your shop bananamoo from when I talked to you in Etsy Chat. Tis nice to put a face to your lovely work!

I found it quite funny that you thought you were going to be a comic book artist and now you create yummy looking creations. Looks great!
lol, thank you. I wasn't sure about putting my picture up but what the hay!
Can't wait to check yours out.
I don't have a slide show yet, need to take pics of my messy work room today but the rest is done. All my staff is included too. Check it out.
I liked your page, Bananamoo! Your story was nice :) I've yet to do mine, figuring out what to use for all my pictures. Might get the writing part up sometime today, and leave the rest for a while!
I loved it!
her's mine:
www.etsy.com/shop/FlowersByKara/about/
i am seriously loving checking out everyone's about page ;-)

www.etsy.com/shop/CutOutTheFun/about/
I'm on vacation mode but I love that you can still see mine... makes me feel like folks don't show up to a totally empty shop if they stop by :)
I added the pictures yesterday also:) I will be taking new pictures soon (These pictures were taken few months ago)

Here is mine:
www.etsy.com/shop/TorkkeliJewellery/about/

everyone here has done some amazing work with their pages:)
I haven't had a chance to take work space pictures yet but I hope to add those soon.

www.etsy.com/shop/NightlyAllure/about

P.s- Loving everyone else's ^_^

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.