Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Please help translate this?

A customer mailed me in Spanish and google translation is not working. Could someone here help please?

Hola,recivi el patron,pero lo que compre fue el patron.Yo quiero las sandalias tejidas,no el patron?

16 Responses

Hello, recivi the pattern, but what I bought was the patron.Yo woven sandals, not the employer?

Google translate Australia is working
Still makes not sense!
Guessing she/he actually wanted sandals not a pattern?
Hello, I received the pattern, but what I bought was the patron.Yo woven sandals, not the employer?

that's from my google translate as well.
My Spanish is rusty but I agree with Hannah, sounds like they wanted the finished sandals and not the pattern.
My Spanish isn't that great but what the person is saying doesn't really make sense. I would translate what you posted as:

Hi, I received (with a typo should be Recibi) the pattern but what was bought was the pattern. I want the woven sandals, NOT the pattern.

Maybe this makes sense in the context of the order?

Hope this help!

Miri in Puerto Rico
I agree, the translation seems to be about a pattern vs. a product.

That happens a lot, customers don't always read the description!

Typing as the same time as Sarah clearly! :-)

Yep, I agree. Seems they wanted a finished product not a pattern.
Slightly more coherent from this site translate.reference.com/ but i did have to do it in 2 parts as they only allow 140 characters at a time. Might be useful site to use to write a reply

Hello,recivi the pattern,but what I bought was the pattern.I want the sandals woven,not the pattern?

edited to say slightly more coherent than google. Miri posted while i was madly cutting and pasting!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.