Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

After almost 2 years...

I finally made managed to put up 50 listings at once. so silly but it seems like it took ages, haha! now to reach the dreaded 100... oh man. how do some of you sellers do it?!

8 Responses

I've been here for two years and I still don't have 50 listings yet. :) You're not alone. Hoping to get to 50 by end of June.
took me a long time to get to 100 in my other shop and i've been here for nearly 5 years haha. i see some sellers who don't sell supplies and they have hundreds or thousands of items and it blows my mind!

i'm just getting started in this shop but i don't think it will take me too long to get to 100 this time. especially since i know the more product i have the more i will be selling.
I'm hoping to get to 100 before the holiday season starts. Now that I'm making jewelry with my fabric and yarn (instead of trying to sell my sewn and knitted items) it goes much faster!
Etsy needs an importer. many sites are doing this now. sooo convenient.
I want 50 items in my store by the end of summer (so by about September) and it looks like it's going well! :D
We've hit 100 but have stalled over the last month.. Time to get inspired and focused again.. as i type from the couch :o

I need to make up a good "work it" playlist to get this creative mind moving forward!!
My goal right now it 30...still have a ways to go before I hit that!

Congratlations on 50! ;)
Gosh can I spell?!? lol

Congratulations!

Ok much better

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.