Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Just got my first sale!!!!

I'm so excited! I've had my shop for about a week and I just got my first sale! My shop is still small so I wasn't expecting it so soon but like I said I'm so excited!

I just wrote my small thank you card and wrapped it with a ribbon so that way my customer knows they are appreciated! I can't wait to get it sent in the mail!

Just had to share my excitement! :)

Anyone else having any luck recently? Its such a good feeling and I hope everyone gets to feel it often!

Cant wait to get some more products in my shop for whoever my next customer is!

*runs off to celebrate*

37 Responses

A huge congratulations!

That is a wonderful start, so soon! Here is to many, many more :-)
Congratulations! Feels good, doesn't it!
Hi Tiffany, Your shop is really cute. Congratulations on your first sale, may you have many, many more!
Woohoo!! *gets out the champagne* that is brilliant for your first week
Congrats! I am hoping to share in the same joy soon!! I feel like I have become obsessed with checking my account and stats!!!
YAYAYAYAY!! Congrats, Tiffany!!! That's great!!
YAY!
That is soooo awesome! Hope you get that feeling of excitement often!!
WOO HOO!! Congratulations! :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.