Sign in to participate in this discussion.

print shipping labels from direct checkout though Paypal

Finally I found the way to print shipping labels from Paypal for direct check out!!!

I always use paypal to print shipping labels that is very easy and fast (no errors and easy to tracking packages), but since my shop is accepted direct checkout for w month, I couldn’t find how to print labels through paypal. I tried find the help from Etsy and it says “use paypal multi-order shipping”--- but it only works for packages and express mail (not for first-class mails) that cost a lot of shipping fee and not easy to use – first you need to download CSV files and adjust some parts to adapt paypal shipping format) – take along time that drive me crazy!
Finally I found a link from Paypal:

I just need to copy the shipping info from Etsy about the order and print!!! Haaa…
So exciting and happy!!

Hope this way can help some Etsy shop owners who have same problems!

1 Highlighted Response

Great thread. I will pass the info along to all who might use it. Thanks!

43 Responses

Thank you!
THANK YOU! I have looked for that service in Paypal SO many times and could never find it!
you need the URL to get to it, its hidden. you can use , too, its shorter and easier to remember
It works! Thanks! It is much shorter and easier to remember!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this info! I have been hesitant to set up Direct Checkout since I was not sure how my shipping would be affected (love shipping through paypal!). Guess that I will go ahead and set up DC now. Thanks again!
I import the Etsy csv file -- although it's a pain altering the file so it will import into Paypal multi-shipping, it's way easier than doing each one in the shipnow form.
OP, you stated that you can't use multi-order shipping to send first class packages. I do that all the time.
Thats what I use to ship for direct checkout and other non etsy items I need to ship
I just had my first sale through direct checkout (just signed up for it last night) and I had to take it to the post office to ship it. I just had this conversation with the teller there because I always use Paypal and it costs less than taking packages to the post office. I came back home and checked the help forum to find some help for shipping, and here it is. This information is sooooo helpful to me. Thank you very much!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.