Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How often do you get repeat customers?

I know lots of you get repeat customers, but I guess i'm curious how often they come back?

65 Responses

Usually it's for a matching business card design/banner/ect. I would say about a third of my orders are repeat customers :)
Some but not often. I don't sell consumable products. Most of my repeats are people buying more of something as gifts.
Lately, i have been getting more repeats than ever.
I just got done reading this about getting repeat customers. Here is the link socialtriggers.com/get-repeat-customers/ easy read and very interesting.
I don't get a ton of repeat buyers, but the ones who come back tend to come back several times over.
I get quite a few repeat buyers, I have several that buy multiple items, multiple times of the year. It always feels a bit like an old friend stopping in to say hello!, quite often we'll chit chat back and forth for a couple of days as I am preparing their order.
Not very often – with vintage, it's usually something very specific that caught their eye.

That said, I had a repeat buyer today who's bought from me twice before since February – and they were all very different things :)
I get quite a few, I even have some that have come back 3, 4 or 5 times.
It goes in streaks, it seems, but overall I get quite a lot. Often they come back for either baby gift items or for slippers, either as a gift for someone or to replace a previous pair that have been enjoyed and eventually need to be replaced.

I think the most that one customer has returned is 14 times.

And I love to see them, every one!!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.