Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How often do you get repeat customers?

Show Thread Summary

65 Responses

I have quite a few repeat customers. It makes me feel good when I see the same person coming back for more :)
Without a doubt a very large portion of my business is return customers! I have some that have been with me since my first year in business and they have literally bought dozens upon dozens of my pieces (and no, I promise you, its not just my Mom! *grin*). Like others have stated, once they purchase from me they see the high quality of my work, especially the precision in my wire wrapping, the care I take in finishing my pieces, and with that high quality, plus a variety of unique plus classic designs, high quality gemstones and excellent customer service brings most of my customers back for more.

I am utterly and profoundly grateful for each one of my customers and adore getting to know my collectors. My customers know how highly I value them and I reward their loyalty to my work. *grin*
I get them quite often in this shop.
None so far. But then, more then half of my customers have been people who joined Etsy the same day they bought from me or people who've been here for a little while but are making their first purchase from me. The former tend to disappear without leaving feedback, and the latter have left some very nice compliments.
The other half is mostly other sellers who just need one special little thing... :)
About 2/3 of my customers are repeats, they come back any where from once a year to every couple of weeks..:)
I don't know if this counts as a repeat customer but my customers have really helped build my business by giving my information to their friends and family who have seen my product on the bride's bouquet. So I guess that's kind of like repeat business. I also have many brides come back later to order ornaments for Christmas and I've had people start buying their annual Christmas ornament from me. I don't count how many are repeats.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.