Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

App to Send them Directly to Etsy Shop from Facebook

Show Thread Summary

39 Responses

Hmm I hope that bug gets fixed!
Worked fine for me, thanks for sharing with us all! now I just need to change the small image to a more 'shop' like image :)

www.facebook.com/ArtofFionaWishman
not working for me - it redirects to my shop okay, but it will not save the new image for the tab, or when I try to change the tab name.

suggestion? I want to get rid of Etsy Theme shop, the latest change they made, now you cannot scroll down the page for my shop.
Just figured this one out -it wouldn't let me do those 2 things when setting up the app. It did let me find the app on my page, click on the little pencil icon, choose change settings, and from there I could change and save both those options.
Thank you. I installed it, but when you got to my page it's hidden. How do I unhide it? I also see another Etsy icon on my page. Did I mess up?
www.facebook.com/GingersGardenSoaps
Thank you so much for sharing this info! Worked like a charm! ;)
Really helpful thanks so much for sharing this!
Well it's telling me the app is installed, but I'm not seeing the options in Sae's tutorial, the one that shows the "TAb settings".
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you so much for sharing the info! works perfectly!!!
Kevin, tab settings should be on the right upper corner of each tab-
you should see a pencil icon when you stand on it with your mouse, than right click on it and you will see a drop down menu - one of the options is "Edit Settings" - you can set the tab name and icon
Also when you click on the landing tab it opens it's page and here you can set the link to your etsy shop. Good Luck, I hope I've helped.. :)
Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.