Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How much impact do photos have on sales?

I just went through and took screenshots of all my designs and then photoshopped them onto a wood texture background so that everything is consistent and looks a little better than my photographs of the printed photos. (But of course, I still left the normal photos on there, just not in the first position)

Not sure if this will help me out? How much impact do photos have? Because I just spent quite a while changing all of the photos on my shop

42 Responses

they look good! you made the right choice :) well worth the effort!
looks sooo awesome!!! All organized and matching together, love it!
to answer your title .. A Lot

your photo has to stand out in a search of similar items.

or not... if you are bringing your own traffic from elsewhere.

but if you want to sell to etsy buyers...

you gotta make your pics stand out :)
It looks terrific! I particularly like the way you made your photo backdrops match your banner. It makes for a really cohesive looking shop page.
Thanks everyone!!!

Yeah, I was going for an organized, cohesive feel. I'll probably make my avatar match as well!

I just hope taking the time to switch all of them was worth the effort!
Looks great, well worth the effort!
Thanks, I sure hope so!
if you did not like the picture would you buy? probably not. I think they are very important. yours look great by the way.
The photos look good to me and your shop looks very cohesive.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.