Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How many bedroom workers here?

Whether it be your workshop is your bedroom or you do most of your business work in your bedroom.

*raises hand* My knitting is done in my bedroom as well as all of my business dealings.

If I had a storage room to put all of my craft items, I could fill my room with action figures & plushies instead of craft items.

118 Responses

Me! *sigh*
I'm a spare bedroom worker. Actually, I have 2 spare bedrooms dedicated to my business.

(side note, I have about a hundred "bedroom worker" jokes now.)
@Loren - I was careful about how I worded this thread. lol
*raises hand* My knitting is done in my bedroom as well as all of my business dealings.

______
Nice, lol!
I am staying at my mother-in-laws house, so I am kinda scared to leave the bedroom. So I work, my husband does his school, and our 2 dogs relax... It really sucks. :(
Me! I have my sewing and cutting area taking up one side of the bedroom, my fabric book case on another wall, and then when you add in all my clothes and shoes its no wonder my poor hubby is always complaining that its MY room and not OUR room. :-/ one day I hope to have my own place!
Hmmmm...giggles. It's too late at night for me to think of anything clever, but this made me laugh!

I used to have my sewing machine in my bedroom but now I've taken over the living room. Though now that I think about it, my bedroom has the best lighting. If I shoved the bed up against the opposite wall, I might be able to fit my sewing area right next to the window...Yikes, I better not think about that, I might start liking the idea too much, and my husband definitely wouldn't like it!
I work and store my supplies in my bedroom.
@Ludmilla - It really is amusing. Convention directors call me for information and I'm sitting on my bed in PJs watching WWE.

I'm TOTALLY a serious business owner! lol

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.