Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

So, Who plans to work on Canada Day??

So hubby just told me the stores will be closed for two days because it hits tomorrow, Sunday? Do you think that will help internet sales or will everybody be at the cottage?

16 Responses

The cottage? I can't even afford a house...

Here in the US we celebrate the 4th, so we won't be working Wed, but I'll sure as heck be working every day before then.
I hope everybody will be at Zinnia Cottage spending money!
I work any or all holidays if I have work. I'm just weird that way.
Most of the stores here aren't' closed for even one day.

Costco is closed on Sunday, but open on Monday.
Sallie from PeculiarlyPrim

Changed from ThatSallie on Jul 25, 2015

10:32 pm Jun 30, 2012 EDT
LOL Dennis! I plan on working..but, i'm not Canadian.
I'll be working but only because hubby will be at work and we've had so much rain with more on the way that everybody's been canceling plans left, right & center.
Dennis from ZinniaCottage says

I hope everybody will be at Zinnia Cottage spending money!

That's where I'm going.

Well right after the fireworks and BBQ... Everyone knows that's the BESTEST Cottage EVAH!!!!
Haha, I thought I was in the who's working on July 4th thread.
I guess I'll be working on Canada Day, too.
Happy Canada Day! No work here, going out to enjoy the day. We will start at a local village wide yard sale, have lunch, go to the parade and fireworks.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.