Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How are your sales doing this July?

Show Thread Summary

138 Responses

Honestly, pretty terrible at the moment compared to last year. Not completely non-existant which is something, but i'm definitely struggling :/.
What on earth is Shark Week??
Going well. My last July was abysmal but this year has been a big surprise - all good.

Wishing everyone a big climb in sales for the rest of the year!
Haha, Shark Week is a Discovery Channel shark documentary extravaganza!
July is usually my busiest month. So far, it's my slowest month ever in 4.5 years!! Very frustrating.
I am doing ok and enjoying the lovely weather when I am not busy.
I've already sold about 30% more than I did in all of last July. But I have many more listings, my pictures are better, and so on, so it is really hard to compare.
Flat flat flat
Compared to last July (my first year) I am doing great. But, compared to previous months this year, definitely slower.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.