Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

do you like my avatar

I know this is probably not where I do this. But I am in the mood to break rules.
I had a pretty picture of my face up here, but thought I would try a sample of an item.
Is this a good pic? Is there something else in my shop (yes, I am asking you take a peek and let me know if you like something else better) that would be more appropriate?!
I assumed a picture of my was best until I read a lot of people saying to use product.

Hope you don't mind the plea for help.

XO - j

13 Responses

Yes. I can tell with a quick glance exactly what you sell. I personally don't click on avatars with faces. I like to see what the store sells, and if I like, I'll click!
Thanks so much !
glad to have the feedback - it was a big change for me.
I think it's perfect! Gives me an idea of what you sell and definitely made me click. :)
yippee - even better!

I think the resolution is a little fuzzy - or it's my tired eyes.
I think it's fine - the resolution seems fine on my computer...however I am on a very old one at the moment so most pictures do not look as sharp as they could be :)
Very nice.

I don't mind faces in an avatar as long as they aren't glaring out at me!
I like it. I like seeing an avatar that shows what a shop sells.
do you wanna date my avatar.....

^^^ real song. look it up on youtube, lol

i like your avatar though. i would try to avoid changing it tho. i dont know about everyone else, but i recognize people by their avatars. so pick your favorite now and try not to change it =]
I am always suprised that other people don't like to click on a shop because the avatar is a face. Maybe it is because I love to paint portraits, but I am often intrigued into clicking on a shop because they have a face for an avatar...:)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.