Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

From 110 yesterday to only 11 today???

Something is just not right with this site. How can one have 110 views in a single day (yesterday), followed by just 11 today? I spent so much time on SEO last week - I read the entire 5-part article and did EVERYTHING that was suggested. And as a result, I am no longer being found in searches. This is SO frustrating!!!!!!

54 Responses

Join the club, I was averaging 100 a day and today I am at 6! The past few weeks have been horrible!
259 today for me.. not sure what's up.
The Great ETSY Salad Toss...
One day on page one in my search and the next day on page 10!
there are days when people are shopping for items like yours and days when they are not.
my items started being seen less when etsy changed the way searching worked. I just pray the one person needing my item will be able to find me :)
I've been there too. I had a great period of views and sales and then nada. Keep working at it is all you can do.
My views and sales slowed down but I'm going to take advantage & build my inventory, etc
127... I have been aiming for 150... I reached the amount of favorites I was aiming for though, so all is not lost.

I have received 20 views from etsyviews.com ??
And 3 from Etsy Homepage ???????????????
I don't know whats up.
OK, glad it's not just me. I guess the only number that REALLY matters is sales, and that's been stuck on 3 for two weeks now. It's funny, I show up sooner when I search for my stuff on google than when I search on Etsy.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.