Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

When to list Holiday Items

I have designs waiting in the inactive tab and am just wondering what you consider the prime time to list holiday items.

Also, this year I am thinking of offering Printed card sets and Printed tags. My shop is full of "You Print" items. Would this be confusing for the buyers?

37 Responses

Sallie from PeculiarlyPrim

Changed from ThatSallie on Jul 25, 2015

9:18 am Aug 10, 2012 EDT
I started selling mine July 1st. I would list them for sure.
Thanks Sallie - I love you folk art!
I think it's a bit early. but each person is different:)
We just listed ours about a week ago so that if (hopefully the will have already sold!) we renew them, the renewal will take place at the end of november and beginning of december.
now....in all my shops i am getting inquiries about holiday items...a lot of people shop really early or like to plan for custom work, etc.
Right away. I'm holding off listing some Christmas items a little bit longer but I tend to keep some items that others might consider seasonal, like pumpkin spice, available all year long because customers like to buy them at different times of the year.
We leave our Holiday items up all year long in our Holiday Section. We get views, hearts and sales all year long. We sold a pair of Halloween shoes in May. People are already by Halloween and Christmas items.
Sallie from PeculiarlyPrim

Changed from ThatSallie on Jul 25, 2015

9:24 am Aug 10, 2012 EDT
Thanks Kelly. I participated in the Christmas in July sale, and yes, people did buy Holiday items.
I'll probably start working on my peppermint and gingerbread soap this weekend though. Better early than late. :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.