Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

I'm done being a Tester!

Show Thread Summary

58 Responses

How are you guys getting addresses to populate from Etsy to Paypal?

I print from shipnow and multi ship and nothing auto populates from Etsy.
i print from etsy - if they pay by dc you can do that
i think i am really confused now
Well, I would think that would mean by emailing the team you have escalated it to have an admin review it personally because you haven't been able to come to a resolution with your buyer on your own. Emailing is the second part of the process.
I use Stamps.com to print and it auto-populates my DC orders. I hate copy and pasting :)
Felice...............They JUST implemented some way here on Etsy to be able to print directly from the sale, but I don't think it auto goes to Paypal.

@Angela, I knew that was an option.
@Molly, with Paypal the seller doesn't escalate, so I thought it was a little backwards and quite time consuming. You shouldn't have to send an email to get assistance, it should be integrated in the process.
so... just trying to understand this.

Say something goes wrong. A buyer doesn't receive an item, etc. Files a dispute. It opens up an automatic process that simply allows you to discuss it with the buyer? And then after a time, if it isn't resolved, it escalates to Admin? So prior to escalation, the dispute is nothing more than a dialog between seller and buyer?
Thanks for the info. I am a crafter and anticipate opening shop in a few months. have been reading the policies and blogs and following communication to get a feel for how things work. Will hold off on DC for a while

w
Correct Chris

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.