Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

TheCraftStar...How's it going?

How is TheCraftStar doing now?
I know a lot of people either closed shop here and went to TheCraftStar or are also selling there.
They had a rough start...but seem to be up and going now.
I haven't heard much about it lately.
Have they worked out their kinks?
Anybody have a shop there and would like to share their experience.
I might consider it as another place to sell online....maybe

78 Responses

Listening....
Marking the old fashion way...
I haven't anything either good or bad, now that you mention it...
I'd like to know also
There was a ton of chatter before they opened and then there was the opening day glitches and kinks that seemed to last a couple weeks...and then silence.
I am curious if they, the bugs, have been worked out and things are going smoothly.
I am curious about the traffic and if sellers are having a groovy experience.
I've never heard of TheCraftStar, but I went there and typed in pretty generic words like 'necklace' and 'steampunk' and when I click on the shop they don't seem to have many sales. Maybe 2-3 if that. I am interested to know if anyone has had large success there though.
Genie - TheCraftStar opened to the public in May/June (not sure the exact date) and that's why most shops don't have a whole lot of sales yet.
Would love to hear how it is going over there. It has only been a couple months...but still, I love to know how it is going since they launched.
I'd love to hear, too.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.