Close

Discussions

This topic has been closed.

case against me

For non delivery. I cannot control how long post takes! I fulfilled my end of the bargain. I posted on time. I dont think my buyer realised I am in the UK, but no convo to ask where is the parcel. Just straight into an open case!

What now?!?!?

13 Responses

Read and do this:
www.etsy.com/help/article/364

This happened to me too. Just send a message under the "add your comment" area to the buyer and let them know what's up.
I cant speak from experience but it seems like you held up your end. Did they pay through paypal? Did you get any tracking?
Did you have tracking, if not Paypal will refund her

If she may not have realised you are in UK, now is a good time to discuss it with her (and ask to be repaid when it eventually arrives)
sorry to hear this - definitely contact the buyer explaining the situation. It can sometimes take a while to get international shipments
I did my bit, but to not even convo first! I can't believe it. Yeah, payment was through Paypal. Can I carry on my shop as normal while it is happening?
Some people act snappy!.. It's best to take a deep breath, think about it in perspectve.. and only then make a response. Don't say anything silly in anger, as you'll regret it :)
Ugh, I know that dreaded feeling! I had a case opened up about a month ago. I felt so sick. Mine was for non-delivery on an international purchase (1 week after posting).

Just reply to your customer professionally. Explain that you are in the UK, and how long shipping to the US generally takes. Provide a tracking # if you have one, or a scan of your receipt to prove you mailed the item.
Just remember some buyers might not even realize they can convo you. Best thing to do is to respond to the case, keep in communication with that buyer, and carry on as usual in other aspects of your shop.
Don't let it get you down. :)
Don't let it get you down. :)
Great advice, always remember, it's not personal - it's just business!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.