Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Packing Slips

Since I use direct checkout instead of Paypal, I am looking for advice on creating packing slips for my orders. Is there a website that anyone would recommend, or a simple way to create your own packing slips?

12 Responses

You can print the receipt.... since I do digital I'm just mainly bumping you... but you could do that worst case ( a bit messy since it also has your shipping note....)
I only do packing slips for international. If it is a DC order, I just print the order page and use that.
Just print the Etsy receipt
I agree...print out the receipt.
As a customer, would you feel that it was unprofessional not to include a packing slip at all?
I've received packages with and without packing slips. Doesn't matter to me. Can't speak for anyone else though.
I always include the Etsy reciept. No reason not to. Just budget for ink and paper. :)
i created my own packing slips because i wanted to have my logo on it not PP.
i used excel to create a template and just plug in the address and info as needed.
i also do them on 1/2 sheets of paper, cuz the full sheet seemed like such a waste. and i know most just junk them anyways..but i really like adding them cuz it makes me feel more like a systematic company.
and all my suppliers send them. so it feels more real to include them. :)
I print the Etsy receipt and use it to say Thank You or to write a note.
When I switched to for all my labels, it had a nice feature where it would print the label and the packing slip together (one on each of a half page label).
But I decided I liked the Etsy receipt better.
I just WISH I didn't have to print them ONE at a time! Doesn't matter much in this shop, but it does in my other shop.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.