Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

One month old at Etsy

Show Thread Summary

22 Responses

justgivemepeace from justgivemepeace says
Terry,
are you Blogging your Article? Or is it for other Newbies here in the forum?
--------------------------------------------
it is for Newbies!
I don't have blog!
I hope my advices will help them! hehe

still working on it!
Stan H. from VillageVinePress says
I agree, 26 sales is great for your first month! I checked out your shop, and I really like it! The general look of your shop and products look top notch. If your concerned about the revenue maybe your pricing too low. There are some Etsy labs that may be helpful.

Good luck and congratulations on a great first month!

-------------------------

Thank you Stan
Terry Tan from DuvalTea says
Maggie from MaggieMadeWithLove says
Your photos are GORGEOUS! And your shop looks lovely! Off to browse :)
-----------------------

Thank you Maggie, could you give me some advices?
You have a lovely shop lovely listings, lovely SALES!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!

Thank you! You're about to get a sale from me LOL
I love tea! Especially jasmine!

Your shop looks fabulous. Your description are really good, photos are fab, and you're linking to other listings which is very useful. I really like that you know the sources of your tea as well.

I think the only thing I can think of to add would be add more listings. More variety will get you more sales. Also, I think if you did a package thing, with several types of teas- it'd be a great gift to get for the holidays. Also, maybe add tea leaves as a tag to some of your listings as well. I'm not sure about others, but I call them tea leaves instead of loose tea. Good luck! :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.