Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Custom sew-in labels/tags -- where do you order from?

I make sewn items (purses, appliqués items, etc.) and I'd love to have custom labels with my shop name. I've never had a harder time finding something online, I swear. Where do you order from? Any tips for getting good quality? What can I expect to spend? Do you feel it's helpful for brand-building, or is it better to focus efforts elsewhere?

27 Responses

Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 10:55 pm Sep 8, 2012 EDT
I make mine :)
playmemamacrafts.com/my-first-tutorial-sew-in-clothing-labels/
I was referred to this store on Etsy. I just received them this last week and love them!

www.etsy.com/shop/JennifersJewels?ref=pr_shop_more
I have used these guys and they were great to work with!!

www.nwtag.com/

It took me forever to find a good source!
I order from this company
www.sterlingnametape.com/
I get them here on Etsy, I think her shop is called mommiemadeit. She has great prices and great quality. Ordered twice from her. You can pick from one of her designs and add your name or do something custom. I paid $20 for 80 labels I think.
I've used Sterling Name Tape for decades. I've also used the company Jill posted above for auxiliary labels (ie additional size/care labels... they have a great selection)

I usually order 1,000 custom labels (ie with logo) at a time from SNT, get 2-color labels with care instructions on the back.. Not possitive about the price.. guessing maybe 10 cents or so per label for that quantity?
I second Jennifers Jewels!
www.etsy.com/shop/JennifersJewels?ref=pr_shop_more

I have ordered mine from her twice and love them!
Marking :)
www.etsy.com/transaction/36265331

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.