Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

I l♥ve Etsy, but I wish

I could design my own page description...... add designs, groovy fonts, and more pictures......What would you like to change about your Etsy page?

19 Responses

Number of items sold...hehe!
I like how its all very uniform. I feel like a lot of people would go a bit overboard if they could change their shop page making it a bit stressful to shop as a buyer.
I think if I could change things it would be that grey square around the outside of the product pictures. We're pushed into having crisp white background that make it look weird.
What Lynn said up there ^^^^
;)
@Lynn Dee LMAO!!! Yeppers!
I'm really glad Etsy is uniform.

It's like old MySpace vs Facebook. I don't want to be hit in the face with auto-playing music, illegible fonts, eye bleeding backgrounds, and glitter images. I'm positive that is what it would come to if Etsy allowed for personalization.
Look more to the right Miss Lynn Dee. LOL! :)
There is nothing that I would change, it is just fine the way it is....

Ann from AnickasCottage says
There is nothing that I would change, it is just fine the way it is....

------------------------------------
I am with you Ann..... there's nothing that I would change.
Lynn Dee from Aprons2tie4 says
Number of items sold...hehe!

--------------

bwhahha ditto

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.