Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Business Cards with Vivid Color?

I am about to reorder business cards and would like to find a vendor whose printing reproduces color well - bright and reasonably true to the original graphics.

I've been using Next Day Flyers and, aside from the color reproduction, I really like their fine quality. However, a simplified graphic of my colorful shop banner - even with its colors amped up - still came out very muddy and dull the last time I reordered.

I may take it up with them but thought I would first ask if anyone has a good recommendation regarding color. Thanks...

28 Responses

Nothing beats!
They're a little pricy, but it's so worth it.
Hattie is right, moo is the best of the best. And it may seem a little pricier than vistaprints (what everyone seems to use) but for what I've gotten from vista in the past - my own graphic on the front, info on the back, glossy, etc, it costs me almost $30 after shipping (for a measly 250 cards!)
If you want something bright, vivid, crisp, professional and super customisable, I'd highly suggest moo.
I also got their minicards, put coupon codes on them and send them out with buyers. You can choose up to like.... 70 different assorted images of your own to use and it doesn't change the price. Seriously, top notch stuff.
I agree with both Hattie and Tranifer Lovely. Moo is definitely the best quality and they offer very vivid coloring on their products. I have purchased both business cards and Mini Moo's through them and love the quality! I have business cards through Vistaprint as well but they are a little more flimsy vs. Moo business cards. Moo is pricier but well worth it! I think Moo still offers free Etsy business cards so I would check that out! :)
I use vistaprint. They are good with color, fast and affrodable
I hate to be the naysayer, but my first order from Moo was very disappointing - colors were dull and blurred.

I've been getting my business cards from VistaPrint - excellent quality and prices. They did my logo *exactly* in the right colors, crisp and clean.
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into both Moo and Vistaprint. Ideally It would be nice to submit small orders to more than one vendor, but it's good to hear from those who have experience with more than one.

My Next Day Flyers cards are the glossy finish, but I doubt that a clear coat would dull colors.
I just ordered 1000 cards with Vista, I didn't design my own (no time) but its close to my shop theme. I hear a lot of good props for Moo. When I finally get the chance to sit and design my own business card how I want it. I will definitely spend the extra money and try Moo.

Your best bet is Moo if you have your own design I'd say.
Throwing in another vote over here for Moo.
I order from vistaprint, and have found that a glossy finish is much nicer for making the colors pop and defined

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.