Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Something's up with Etsy?!?!?!

Show Thread Summary

1054 Responses

Somebody stolen all the money from customers or I dont know, usualyl when business is slow people even not come to etsy to leave feedback etc (one of the things I noticed!) but everythign seems +/- normal - just sales dropped madly this week.
Well nothing's changed for me yet :-( This is just unbelievable!!!! Who shut the lights off?
This whole weekend for me is a bust I have three shops and nothing I usually get five to six orders a day and I have not had but one small order since thursday. I think something is going on. It Never fails whenever we have a "OUTAGE" I have a horrible three to five days every single time I keep track.

Have anyone been selling like usual since Friday AM
Could be a technical problem - I'm a customer and have contacted Etsy about it twice this weekend.

I cannot, no matter which web page or link/button I try, contact a seller.

It could be that other customers may feel like I feel - they don't want to part with any money until they can contact the seller about their possible purchase? And they can't contact the seller because there seems to be a technical problem.

I've tried contacting more than one shop owner - the same problem applies - and I know it's not my computer playing up - I've checked.

I await a response from Etsy.
No wonder I wasn't getting a response from a seller!!!! Etsy please FIX whatever is wrong here....I'm in a panic mode since beginning of the month :-(
Now that I think of it I am not getting any Convo either I think I had a couple but that is it and usually i get quite a few. Hmmm...

I am so tired of this it seems it happens more then it does not.
Wow ZanyJaney, that is bad... Etsy really need to fix this!
Hmmm...I have not received any convos for a few days either - and yes, a LOT of buyers now like to make contact with a seller first, before they purchase!!
I've put a thread into the 'Bugs' forum so I hope it gets picked up - I have birthdays to shop for, not to mention me!!

Good luck everyone.
I haven't been to the forums much this week as I haven't had much time but the only glitch I experienced with convos was that photos weren't uploading correctly. Other than that, I've been getting messages and I have also inquired about products with a few sellers and they have answered me pretty promptly so convos aren't down for everyone.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.