Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Who is spending their Saturday working?

Who is working today? Me! I usually work every weekend to catch up on the weeks orders.

What about you?

My kids and myself are all sick though, so it is a slow process today working with a head cold! YUCK! I would rather stay in bed all day!

What are you working on?

I never realized how much work a small business can be until you are the one doing it all! Finally left 100's of feedback last night!

-Marie

94 Responses

Today, I'm mostly catching up on homework, cementing the dogs' escape route, and getting started on a custom order. That's in-between chasing one of the dogs down for stolen items (she loves socks). I have plans to make some beads to coordinate with a new necklace design too so I can finally get them done.
My daughter shared her cold with the whole family. So I feel your pain :)

Also catching up on store stock. Trying to get some different items made up.

Wishing you well !
i am packing orders and listing this morning and then i am going out to work in the yard. it is beautiful here in northern illinois.
I just returned from my walk and will be spending the rest of the day packing for a show tomorrow.
Me :)

Uploading brighter pictures
sigh...pics and listings. So far just doing a lot of reading and posting.

Coffee anyone?
I have a full-time day job, so weekends are always work days, one way or another. I have to run some errands (some of which are Etsy related), then photo the items I've made during the week and start listing them.
had the flu last weekend and the dust bunnies have taken over. I'd rather be outside in the beautiful weather. Maybe I can do a bit of both.
Later in the day I'll be listing a few new items
Me! I was sick the last couple of days, so today I am catching up on what I can :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.