Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Would any one care to share an easy advertising site?

I am not good at this, I do have facebook,stumbleupon, tumblr,joined pinterest but don't know how to use it,
Is there anything elese I could look at, I like the free ones, but I can't get into something to deep.

7 Responses

Those are the ones I have - oh, and I signed up for rebelmouse. :)
Craigslist is about as easy and free as it gets. Other places you may have to do minimal research to get the most of it.
You're not allowed to sell online items on craigslist.

There's no such thing as easy advertising. If it was easy, everybody would do it.
I usually post a craft show on craigs list and I put Etsy .com but you can't put your http or sell on there/
I'll just go on line and see what I find I know there are hundreds, someone put a list on here at one time, I'll see if I can find it.
pinterest, thefancy, and wanelo are the best ones i've used. gotten quite a few sales from all of those.
www.createapendant.com/sitepromote.htm
Here it is I found it maybe it will help someone else.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.