Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Etsy and Paypal Fees Calculator?

I liked using Ryan Olbe's Etsy/Ebay/PayPal calculator online but due to his unfortunate death in an accident, the website (www.rolbe.com/etsy.htm) has been shut down. (My condolences to any of his friends or family who may be here within the Etsy community.)

I know how to do the math on my own but the calculator was so handy for figuring what to price items at to make a profit after all the listing and final value fees and cost of materials. Does anyone know of a similar free online calculator?

Thanks

13 Responses

Maybe try this thread for possible alternatives:

www.etsy.com/teams/7718/site-help/discuss/10918086/page/1/
Never mind. I found one: salecalc.com/etsy#dp=0&q=1&c=0&sc=0&a=0&sp=0&hp=0&dc=off&pp=on

I need more coffee...
These may also be of value but I have not tried:

www.feesnap.com/etsy.html
craftybase.com/etsy/fee-calculator
blugrin.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/integrated-etsy-fee-calculation/
aww man :( my condolences to the rolbe family

I use this one as an alternative

www.gregledet.net/efcm.html does the exact same thing, just not as pretty or big
Thanks to both of you for the other websites.
I was shocked when I heard. :(
I found a site that has all of Ryan's calculators in one place:

rememberingrolbe.com/
www.rememberingrolbe.com/etsy.htm

Hope this helps!
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 7:21 am Dec 31, 2012 EST
BETSI ( www.etsy.com/apps/262788684/betsi-bulk-batch-editing-tool ) has Automatic Fee calculation with both PayPal & Etsy Direct Checkout built in with support for Shipping Costs by destination/listing - no manual entry required to calculate...

So you can also see Fee calculations for:
* Individual Listings
* Filtered Results
* Selected Listings
* Manual & Calculated Pricing (price modeling)

Here is a blog article (with screenshots) with more information: blugrin.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/integrated-etsy-fee-calculation
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 10:26 am Jan 14, 2013 EST
I'm re-figuring pricing and was looking for a Paypal or Etsy calculator and found this and thought someone else in the forum today might find this useful too. I used the calculator at Rememberingrolbe.com. Very quick and useful!

www.rememberingrolbe.com/etsy.htm
If you have a smart phone, yes, there is an app for that :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.