Close

Discussions

This topic has been closed.

ETSY NOT RESPONDING!!

I put up a post yesterday in regards to my mother in law with a handicap son.

She keeps refunding people getting negative feedback after refunding. Then still expected there items.

She has contacted Etsy for help and they don't respond. This is discimination!

Etsy where are you simply collecting our money. Why aren't you helping your sellers.

ONE MORE TIME, NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AFTER A FULL REFUND.

382 Responses

I AM GOING TO POST A LINK TO A PICTURE OF HER SON. Please help by supporting her in changing feedback.
If a buyer feels the transaction as a whole was negative, a refund may not be enough to change that perception. I obviously don't know the ins and outs of these feedback issues, though your statement that 'she keeps refunding people' does make me wonder why. Also, I'm not sure what her handicapped son has to do with it, but maybe I'm missing something...? Sorry if I've misunderstood.
So is your plan to go leave remarks on other threads SHOUTING ALL THE TIME?

This'll be shut down, make sure to call a lawyer.
in the terms of service is states the feedback situations where etsy will get involved. just because a seller has made a refund is not one of them.
The issue with her son is stated in her about page and on her policies. If a customer wants a refund all they have to do is file a case. If they can't they tell her they will leave negative feedback is she does not refund.

It's very clear to understand, how can someone expect there items if they have been refunded. It makes no sense.
How is this discrimination?? Etsy is just a selling venue. It is up the the seller of the shop to create their policies and such.

here is the point. In her policies she states that her son takes up some of her time. She also states that due to her son needing her attention please be understand and patient, if you can not put up with delays do not purchase from my shop.

How much clearer can anyone be.
Ayanna from JeweledByAyanna says
The issue with her son is stated in her about page and on her policies. If a customer wants a refund all they have to do is file a case. If they can't they tell her they will leave negative feedback is she does not refund.

It's very clear to understand, how can someone expect there items if they have been refunded. It makes no sense.

~~~~~~
many buyers do not read the policy or about pages. they just want what they purchased and are free to leave whatever feedback they want. even if the shop refunds they can still leave negative feedback.

if they come to the listing page and make a purchase they may never see anything the shop owner writes.
Oh, do you mean she's having problems with her son, and had to refund for orders she therefore couldn't complete...? If so, negative feedback does seem harsh.

EDIT: Sorry - crossposted. Yes, many people don't read policies, so this info should perhaps be included in every listing too.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.