Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How do you follow someone on Etsy?

How do you follow someone on etsy? I have had several emails stating that a store or someone is following me.

Is it like adding someone to your circle?

13 Responses

they have the new activity feed where you "follow" instead of 'circle" someone. that is how they are doing it. you may have the old activity feed where you still "circle" someone.
Its the same thing as adding them to your circle.
ok ...thanks for the info! :)
thanks for the info, I was wondering the same thing. I still have the old activity feed and circles.
How do you change from circle to follow? Or does it really matter?
FYI, if you want to privately keep track of your suppliers, put an item from their shop in your cart, i type the price in the comment line in case it sells. you can have 99 items in your cart
My favorite suppliers are in my purchases already from years ago. No need to have them in your cart.
Susan Pauley from SPAULEY says

How do you change from circle to follow? Or does it really matter?
-------------------
You can't change it (if you don't have the "following" version now, you probably won't get it until Etsy decides to roll it out to everyone), but it doesn't matter. Following is the same as circling except for the name.
lynda, yeah i hit post too soon, should have said suppliers you want to order from. i personally have put myself on a long term diet from supply buying but i still like to add stone cabochons to my cart

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.