Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Busiest days of the week/ times of day on etsy?

Hi etsyers,
Just wondering from your site stats what days of the week/ times of day do you get the most traffic to your site? Also do you know why those times/ days might be the busiest? Obviously evenings are more popular because people are at home? But do you get more traffic/ orders on Tuesday than a Wednesday?

Thought it might be interesting to pull together everyones stats to find out what are the most popular days/ times on etsy shops?

Also because I'm new my stats are pretty inconsistent as I'm still trying to find ways of promoting it and getting more visitors, but I'm guessing more established shops will have more consistent stats?
Translate

16 Responses

I am an American living in Brazil and get torn between marketing for Brazilians or Americans. I tend to write more in English which is why I think my views are higher at the end of the day for me here because we're ahead by 4-6 hours depending on the region of the US and what time of the year.
Translate
There really is no ryhme or reason to when I get sales. I used to try and figure it out and now I don't bother :)

Sometimes I get a ton during the week, sometimes its the weekend, sometimes its all daytime orders, sometimes its nighttime. And best of all sometimes its both!!
Translate
I totally agree. For the longest time I tried to figure it out and I've learned that I can't! There is no for sure bets as to when I make sales or when something will be viewed, or anything else.
Translate
I think it depends on what you sell. Saturdays and Monday's are my busy days. Saturday's because I participate in a SNS promo each week and Monday's because I'm catching up from the weekend of promoting.

But really, the nature of the beast is that any day can be busy or slow.
Translate
Monday at 9 00 am is a time that I typically sell a lot.

It makes me laugh because that is when people return to work after the weekend off, and the first thing they do is hop on Etsy ans shop!!
Translate
Sundays are good for me.

In response to Andretta, a friend of mine went to a online marketing workshop where the people were told about the buying power of the "BOW" crowd--the Bored At Work.
Translate
Sally - that is too funny and SO true!!
Translate
Tuesdays and Thursdays for me. I read somewhere that Thursday is the day people procrastinate most (so... sneaking on Etsy at work!), which always made sense to me... the weekend is so close, yet soooo far.
Translate
So far I seem to get more views on Thursdays - I think !
Translate
Always different!
Translate
Every week is different for me.
Translate

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.