Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Does anyone sell on Zibbet?

I've had a shop there for a while, with no success. I do have the free shop. How do those of you do who have either their free shop, or their upgraded shop?

13 Responses

I had a shop there for a year, but closed it. I wasn't getting any sales.

Upgraded shops don't always help sales.
I had the free shop and closed it due to lack of sales.
I had a shop there for almost a year and only made 1 sale.
Any Zibbet success stories?????
I had a shop there (and here) when I first started. I didn't get very many views, and I found I was changing things around so often it was too hard to keep up with two shops, so I closed my zibbet shop.

I didn't get very many views, but I also didn't promote it very much. The crowd there seems older, not really my target demographic. They don't have nearly as much organic traffic as Etsy. I was offered a trial premier membership, but it didn't add much. Also, there stats were not as extensive as Etsy's stats, and Zibbet shops can't be linked to Google Analytics.
Sorry, no success on my end. I had a free shop there but closed it a couple months ago due to no sales and low views.

To be fair to Zibbet, I didn't promote it at all. I did find admin extremely helpful when I had questions about a potential email scam - very quick to respond and helpful!
it didn't work for me.
Anyone else? There must be a few Zibbet success stories out there??
I tried the full store thing, a ton of views, no sales. I have had the free side for several months, go figure, my Etsy shop stats are showing incoming from Zibbet. I will keep the free side so I can have my links in the header which lead back to blogs and here. Honestly, that is the only success I have had. Etsy really seems to be where the traffic is.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.