Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Hope no one gets offended

I just posted the funniest, most tongue-in-cheek necklace I've ever made.

Do you think anyone will be offended by it though?

Seriously, I think it's funny. Actually, now that I think about it, compared to Davidsdoll's Best Valentine Ever, mine is quite tame.

57 Responses

Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:54am Feb 15, 2006 EST
:) it plays upon that joke that Smurfette put out for the whole village, being the only girl and all.
I think it's great! Bet this goes quickly...I know a coupld of people I could have bought this for about 30 years ago....lol
Exactly! Glad you get it Dyno. I hope I don't wake up to a bunch of hate mail tomorrow. LOL
I think its cool!
oh I think that is too cute, and I don't think that is offensive at all, after all we are all adults here and I love all of DavidsDoll101's items. I found alot of humor in her stuff and I think yours is very cute and funny as well!! good for you I am sure this item will be sold in no time!
I love it ... I saw it when it hit the Recently Listed Items and I had to check it out. And really, I'm sure she probably was ... I'm glad someone finally called her out on it!
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 2:26am Feb 15, 2006 EST
personally, I think all the smurfs were gay and smurfette was just a "fag hag"

ajazwinski, and *you* were worried about hate mail. ;)
Thats really funny! LOL She's the only young-ling girl there. I bet she was one! LOL
It's really funny! Don't worry. Most people have a sense of humor. It's not like she's a religous icon. It takes the curse my creepy easter bunny.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.