Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Attention Handspinners !!!!!!

Sullivan Toy Co has more handspinning tools. Check out the shop and let me know what you think.

Would you like niddy-noddys and knitting needles?

10 Responses

I have been needing a niddy noddy like Captain Hook needs a hand!

Do you make swifts, by chance? :D
I will try to make some niddy noddys in the next few days. A Swift ? Oh my God. Maybe ? I will make an attempt.
bump!!
Paul, I'd LOVE to see knitting needles!

What are niddy noddys?
a niddy noddy is a tool that you wrap your yarn around, and depending on the size of your n.n, measures your yarn out into a 1, 1.5, or 2 yard skein.

ps- paul just finished some knitting needles! he'll try to get them up later.
Definitely a niddy noddy! And now that I've seen them, I think I'll have to buy a plying template. Must resist...
Oh man. I've been wanting to learn how to spin, and now there's someone here who makes stuff for spinning. Pretty wood stuff!!

There are no more excuses to not learn how to spin.

Thanks for the info, Dody. =)

Oh, will you also be making drop spindles? Just wonderin'. x)
i'm working on him! hahahahaha!!!!! it's all about me!!! poor guy, all he does now is make stuff for me and my spinning habit :)
haha~ keep making those toys, paul! they're awesome. i'm jealous of mainegirl-- i want those super cool toys.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.