Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Craft fairs in the Greenville SC area?

Does anyone know of any craft fairs coming up in the Gville SC area? I get updates from a couple of craft fair sites but most of them are in a tri state area.
thanks

16 Responses

I know of some small school fairs/bazaars that are held just before Christmas. I can convo you the info. if that is what you are looking for.

I would be interested in finding more craft fairs in the area as well.
Hey there! Please do; that is exactly what I am looking for. Cute shop btw.
thanks!!
Try www.festivalnet.com if you haven't already. It is a generally good source.
Spring Fling is in May, Hub-bub is having a show in Spartanburg next month, and I'm pretty sure there's one more but can't remember the details off the top of my head. If you hear of any good ones, feel free to let me know lol.
Thanks ya'll. I'll check them out and pass along the info if I hear of any more.
Bumping this up in case anyone has any new info.
Artisphere is in April/May every year... deadline for applications is the end of October. I'll be there! :)

www.artisphere.us/
Thanks GraphiteWeb. I use to work downtown and knew one of the organizers of that event; prior to even opening my shop on Etsy. It really is a huge event in Greenville!
It is so much fun to attend... beautiful things everywhere. We used to have River Place Festival downtown in the spring, but I think that must have just "become" Artisphere.

Oh... there's a craft festival at Wren High School in November. Here's a link: hurricaneprideproject.blogspot.com/

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.