Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Does Anyone Sell On .bonanza.com

Show Thread Summary

46 Responses

BrickHouseFabrics- thanks for sharing all that information! I was unaware of the Google search info. Very helpful!
I just made an account on there...not sure how soon I'll be doing with it as I'm still deciding between Zibbet and Artfire for jewelry.
Never heard of it but I will stick to Etsy for now.
I've thought about it, but I noticed most of the stuff sold there consists of overpriced stuff. Furthermore, I think they have way too many sellers versus buyers.
My Etsy shop isn't syndicated yet. Since Bonanza downloads to Google shopping daily, I'm going to give it a try!
I did OK on Bonanza for a while, but since the first of the year it has been pretty slim pickin's.
I ended up on Bonanza as a 1000markets seller. I did fine in the beginning. Even had a few customers purchases more than one hat.

Each month my views are dropping. Last "week" my shop has had 37 views. I was also featured in three or four of their collections in just one day. Made no difference. Can't help but think there was some kind of special promotion for 1000markets sellers and now their contract has expired. I hate to be a quieter, but it does get frustrating as things get worse for no apparent reason. Bonanza also imports feedback from Ebay. I have something like 350 positive feedback on Bonanza. That hasn't helped either. I think it is a lovely site, but I just can't figure out how to get my shop moving again.
If you sell Etsy Items on Bonanza does the sold items delete the listings on Etsy?
Marking.....
Scott from vinylclockwork says

If you sell Etsy Items on Bonanza does the sold items delete the listings on Etsy?

Etsy and Bonanza are two entirely separate companies.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.