Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Where to buy clothing labels??

I had found a place through Google that I liked and prices were decent...until I got to shipping...I wanted to buy only 20 labels to start with...shipping was almost $30. O_O Hell no.

And I do know people here sell customized tags so I was wondering if anybody has any they really like or have another website they order tags from that's good?

7 Responses

And for a decent price! I only want to get a few (50 or so) to start with just to put tags on my clothing and once I start selling then I will eventually stock up on more but for now I only need some.
I bought some here on Etsy, here's a link to the shop

www.etsy.com/shop/RetroNaNa?section_id=6391194

Thank you. :)
fancyweaver.com is great
I bought mine on etsy and love them
www.etsy.com/shop/customcouturelabelco
I went through the same problem, and a problem it is. Luckly I found a great company by me that did it, and now (after 3 years) I'm ordering in bulks. I'm using NATco (the company) for all my orders, they do everything, and everywhere in the world. I dont' think you'll be able to find anyone that will do only 20 labels unless they are near by, and you can go pick it up yourself.
I buy mine here. Very happy with them, price, shipping...everything....

www.etsy.com/shop/hobbytime

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.