Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Feedback wanted: Scrollsy.com - The fastest way to browse Etsy

Hi Etsians,

During the last 2 months I coded you www.Scrollsy.com

Some examples you should check:
Regular search: www.scrollsy.com/#s=nyan%20cat
Treasury listings: www.scrollsy.com/#l=treasury
Shop: www.scrollsy.com/#un=machelspencePHOTO
Color search: www.scrollsy.com/#c=art&color=0AB6FF

I would love to have some feedback:
What should I change?
What features do you miss?
What is not clear enough?
Does it work on your mobile devices?

Hope you like it!

Jonathan

10 Responses

Nice website! I found it a bit slow to load on my computer though =\ maybe it is time to upgrade!
@Michelle: Could be a bit slow on some computers, if you didn't already try to use Google Chrome it's way more faster compared to other browsers.
I really like it. Is there a certain order for it, though? Like.. is it based on newest listings?
I don't know how the listings get on there. Do you join the site and list? Make treasuries on the site? or is everything just transferred from Etsy to that site.
Jonathan Bouman.... where did you GOooo.....

*looks around*
Jonathan, the light box does not work on ipad.
is there a text search box ?
Sorry for the delay, after Scrollsy went viral a flood of mails came in.

Answers:
- It's sorted on newest first (except if color search is on, in that case most accurate first)
- Everything you publish on Etsy will be visible through Scrollsy, so no need to 'republish' stuff on scrollsy.
- Lightbox doesn't work on iPad? Mmm last time I checked it worked well, did you use safari? Is it still bugging if you reload the page?
- There's a searchbox in the top left

Keep the feedback coming!
Brandie Maraziti from BlueMorphoApothecary

Changed from MyBlueMorpho on Apr 1, 2014

12:28 pm Jan 14, 2012 EST
Oohhhhh! It's like Pinterest for Etsy!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.