Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Heartsy is Closing

I was saddened to get an E-mail tonight stating that Heartsy will be closed at the end of March. For today's deals they have 8 artisans featured.
Have you used Heartsy?
Are you sad to see it go?
Will this affect your business?

195 Responses

Hmmm, I didn't get that...did it say why?
This is GREAT news!
This could easily become a celebration thread!
I have Used Heartsy.
I am not sad to see it go...I am thrilled to see it go.

Yay!

Thanks for the *good* news.
Dear Heartsy Members,

We are sad to inform you that the Heartsy website will be permanently closing for business on March 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST.

We hope that you have benefitted from our service, and we wish to thank you - our valued members - for your continued support of Heartsy and the handmade community.

Please note that:

Any outstanding Heartsy credits will expire on March 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. We will be featuring several sales during the month of March which will provide you with ample opportunity to redeem your Heartsy credits.

Our VIP program has been canceled as of February 16, 2012. However, if you were enrolled in our VIP program, and had a current VIP subscription through for the months of February-March 2012, your membership benefits have been extended until the end of March 2012. However, you will not be billed in March for your membership privileges.

Should you wish to unsubscribe from the daily email, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting Heartsy help (help@heartsy.me).

For your convenience, our customer support representatives will be available through April 1, 2012 via email (help@heartsy.me) or phone (800 480 2579) Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM PST.

As always, feel free to contact us with your questions, concerns and comments by sending an email to help@heartsy.me.

Thank you for making our community as vibrant, rewarding, and fulfilling as you did. Without you, Heartsy would not have had the wonderful ride it did.

Love,
Team Heartsy
I'm pleased to hear that they are closing, and that handmade is going to survive without having to compete with ridiculous discounts.
I'm curious as to why you are thrilled to see it go?
I've used it and loved the experience.
I was like, are they still around?
I'm ok with it going - I never used it and never even considered selling on it.
I've never used it, and I'm not terribly sad to see it go. It never sat well with me to see sellers practically giving their hard work and creativity away.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.