Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

so hows my shop looking?

got reamed out by some etsy groupies cause my shop was not done well.

i've slowly been adding to it and fixing the shop look, but would like further input.

also want you to look at my stuff... :)

oh... and buy something... lol

3 Responses

I think your shop looks great! Sorry I can't buy anything, but if I could I would choose a pendant. I used to wear a violin peg as a pendant when I was growing up. I liked the feel of the smooth wood.

So, I would include info for each and every item stating how big it is. Hard to tell from the photos and buyers need to know.

Plus, there is this thing called SEO and basically it means everything should be tagged and titled to make it easily found in a search. Just make the title what it would be in a search
pendant, wooden pendant, handmade wood jewellery etc are all good titles but "Segmented purpleheart and maple pendant." is not something folks would type into a search engine.
And who was reaming you out? Tell em to get stu**ed
I really like the way you have the botanic names.

Can your wife model one or two just to give an idea of how it looks on a human? Am assuming wife is human.

how long are the strings? you don't say. Are they adjustable?

Do you ever use Australian wood?

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.