Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How long does shipping usually take.

how long does shipping usually take?

9 Responses

Depends on where it's going, where it's from, what it is and how it was shipped.
too generic a question to answer!!!
From where to where?

":O)
I would ask the shop you bought from when it shipped and for the tracking info
depends on the seller. your sellers policies might shed some light on it.

some ship daily, some ship less than that. ( i ship twice a week), some make their goods to order and have a lead time... some ship from all the way across the world from you, some use priority, some use first class.

Are you the seller or the buyer?
In the USA or out of the USA?
Did you ship to another country or are you having it shipped to a country other than where the seller lives?
Is it ready to ship or does it need to be personalized?
Is it the size of a mouse or the size of an elephant and need specialized packaging?
I could go on.... ;^))
Can you please elaborate? Depends on type of service being used, where it's going....
How long does it take for an item to get deliverd .
And why does my purchase history says completed purchases.
When it wasnt deliver it only says shipped .
Too many variables. Completed purchases means the payment has been received and the seller has accepted the order and it's awaiting shipping, being shipped, already shipped or already delivered.

I'm sure the seller would love to be able to answer these questions personally. Most of us are real chatterboxes.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.