The Critique Games Which Item will sell next in the shop above you?

The Critique Games has the following requirements:

Everyone!

mooresd says

Look through the shop above you's items and try to predict which item of theirs will sell next!

Posted at 12:41 pm Apr 14, 2011 EDT

Kirameku says

Mooresd : I would say this one because there it is a great color for summer ! :D

www.etsy.com/listing/71666503/ruby-crystal-wire-wrapped-necklace

Posted at 1:59 pm Apr 14, 2011 EDT

oh andrea this was a tough one! i like a whooole bunch of the stuff in your shop.

im going to go with this one because i love it... although i love the floral crochet hoot bag with the green ribbon and the clutch purse with animals and the alphabet fabric as well...

www.etsy.com/listing/70317424/reusable-coffee-sleeve-prairie-floral

Posted at 8:46 pm Apr 15, 2011 EDT

I'm thinking.. spring weddings bridesmaid gift. Lovely. It was a hard choice though.
www.etsy.com/listing/67864960/dream-affirmation-lariat-necklace-with

Posted at 3:26 am Apr 16, 2011 EDT

freckle, I keep coming back to this pillow cover:
www.etsy.com/listing/71748665/vintage-porcelain-bud-vase-floral-des...
I see you have coordinating ones too...cool!

Posted at 1:07 pm Apr 16, 2011 EDT

ooopps! Sorry, was reviewing one of mine beforehand. The one I like best in your shop, freckles, is this one:

www.etsy.com/listing/52523986/sand-dunes-at-low-tide-cushion-cover

Posted at 1:09 pm Apr 16, 2011 EDT

Fineoldthings: I think it will be this one! Super pretty and romantic. I bet it will get some hearts with wedding season coming up! I love it! www.etsy.com/listing/66046278/vintage-candy-dish-with-flowered-lid

Posted at 9:01 pm Apr 16, 2011 EDT

Ringocrafts, my bet is this one will sell next:

www.etsy.com/listing/69435305/girly-white-kitten-with-a-bubblegum-pink

I can see it appealing to a lot of people.

Posted at 1:28 pm Apr 18, 2011 EDT

CleoHalfPenny

www.etsy.com/listing/67388563/day-of-the-dead-pendant

I LOVE the bone on it too! this is so cute! for sure to sell next! maybe by me!

Posted at 5:30 pm Apr 18, 2011 EDT