Gymnastics Etc. Show Off Your Best Gymnastics Items!!

Gymnastics Etc. has the following requirements:

KarynRD80 says

Show off all of your gymnastics items on this thread!!

Posted at 9:18 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

KarynRD80 says

Here are all of my items!!

www.etsy.com/shop/KarynRD80/search?search_query=gymnastics&search_t...

Check out my brand new Peace Love Gymnastics Magnet sets that I just posted in all different colors!!
www.etsy.com/shop/KarynRD80/search?search_query=peace+love+gymnasti...

Posted at 9:20 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

So glad to be a part of this Etsy team! Thanks for the invite! I make custom, personalized dance and gymnastics leotards for all ages, as well as several other fabulous products like pettiskirts, tutus, etc. My leotards can be found in my etsy shop, SpoiledRottenKids. Thanks!

Posted at 9:28 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

LeoLines says

Hi! I just joined in. I not only have a shop on Etsy, but a shop in Ebay and my website. Thanks for an invite to be a part of the team. Here are my items:

www.etsy.com/shop/LeoLines
stores.ebay.com/Chris-McKelveys-Material-World
leolines.biz

Posted at 11:05 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

Leotots says

Thanks for the invite. I make, mostly, gymnastics leotards for toddlers and mainly sell through etsy. While I do make and sell traditional tank leotards, I like to innovate and am always working on long sleeve and short-sleeve leotards that look like shirts and snap-crotch leotards for diaper conscious moms.

Posted at 11:43 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

Leotots says

www.etsy.com/shop/Leotots

Posted at 11:44 am Feb 9, 2011 EST

Hello! I specialize in custom and personalized leotards! Check out my esty store
www.monkeyinspired.etsy.com
or website
www.monkeyinspired.com

Posted at 10:35 pm Feb 11, 2011 EST

Hi, thanks for the Invite! I didn't know about teams, this is pretty cool! I started out making leos and shorts for Lucy and her friends for dance, but I've found over the past year that the majority of my customers are gymnasts.

Along with my Etsy store I have a site we are starting to get going
www.lucylu.net

We try to make fun, comfortable leos and shorts and keep the price down for those of us whose kids are in them more than street clothes! We've gotten some wonderful customers from Etsy and are starting to branch out into swimwear, skating and wrestling singlets!

I look forward to getting to know all of you through this team! Bren

Posted at 8:39 pm Feb 19, 2011 EST

KarynRD80 says

Thank you ALL for joining!! Let's promote our stuff and get our Gymnastics items selling!!

Posted at 10:12 am Feb 22, 2011 EST

Speedycat says

Thanks for inviting me to be part of this team. I'm just a big ole' gymnastics geek at heart! Was a gymnast, then coach and now a judge. I've done drawings and paintings of my favorite gymnasts since I was a kid. About 10 years ago I started to convert the drawings to cross-stitch designs. I've sold quite a few just through random contacts with coaches and gymnasts all over the world. This is my first venture on etsy. Also trying out some doll-sized leos.

Posted at 4:17 pm Feb 23, 2011 EST