Etsy Critique Society Still Waiting For First Sale

Etsy Critique Society has the following requirements:

anyone

How long did it take you to get your first sale? I am on numerous Etsy teams, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, blog, etc. Honestly, I want to throw in the towel and say "I give up!"

Posted at 3:17pm Jun 20, 2012 EDT

oh don't give up! no one likes a quitter! have you tried free ways to advertise and shamelessly post your links to your friends? haha

Posted at 8:21pm Jun 20, 2012 EDT

Michael and Karen Adair from PacificNWBath says
Edited on Jun 20, 2012

It took me a month. sales are still trickling in at the rate of about one a month.

Posted at 11:00pm Jun 20, 2012 EDT

@ Rachael - I have only advertised to the places in my 1st post. Can you share with me the free places to advertise that you are talking about?

Posted at 1:06pm Jun 21, 2012 EDT

Ann Swaim says

Definitely don't give up. I don't wear jewelry, but I can appreciate the talent and beauty in your work. Here is a link to a thread I found through googling "how to promote etsy shop". I have done a few of them and they have helped my views so far. Still waiting for the sales though too. Good Luck!!

www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6452187

Posted at 5:37pm Jun 21, 2012 EDT

It took 6 weeks to get my first sale....been coming in more and more frequently since then =D

Posted at 6:26pm Jun 21, 2012 EDT