Mud Lovers Mud Lovers & Etsy Mud Team (EMT) - June 17 - June 23

Mud Lovers is a moderated team with the following requirements:

This topic has been closed.

Welcome to the Mud Lovers and Mud Team weekly chat thread!

Etsy Mud Team Member List - bit.ly/bEwbmg

If you are a clay artist and would like to join our juried promotional team, we have some simple requirements. Please check them out and join us both places. www.etsy.com/teams/6382/etsy-mud-team-for-­­makers-of-pottery

Forum Decorum - www.etsy.com/teams/6382/etsy-mud-team-emt/discuss/6672074/

EMT Website - etsymudteam.craft-sense.com
Facebook - facebook.com/EtsyMudTeam
Twitter - twitter.com/EtsyMudTeam
Tumbler - etsymudteam.tumblr.com
Flickr - www.flickr.com/groups/etsymudteam/pool
Blog - etsymudteam.wordpress.com
Muddy Studio Pics - www.flickr.com/groups/etsymudteamstudios

Initial Thread (Potters Unite)- www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5132635

Mud Lovers & Etsy Mud Team (EMT) - June 10 - June 16 - www.etsy.com/teams/8153/mud-lovers-and-the-mud-team-discussions/dis...

Posted at 6:57 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

Welcome to our newest members:
Sarah Fitch of www.etsy.com/shop/RollingRavenCeramics
Autumn Bunton of www.etsy.com/shop/MudGoblin

Have a great week!

Posted at 6:58 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

Good morning! And...happy new thread!

Posted at 7:45 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

I signed up for direct checkout...and have had 2 sales using it so far.

Keeping fingers crossed that I don't need any Etsy support. Knock on wood, I have not needed any from Paypal yet either.

Posted at 8:25 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

Happy Monday! First page?

Welcome new mudders!

Hugs to all who need them.

Posted at 8:35 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

Morning!

I think I overdid it this weekend. Saturday I glazed pretty much all day to get a kiln load. (Christmas Morning today!) Then dh decided he wanted to cook which was great, but the kids wanted to eat outside on our deck. We have a huge deck that's under a canopy of trees, but it's not off the house, it's like 50 ft from the kitchen door and up a flight of steps, so it's a lot of back-and-forth and carrying trays. Then we ended up having impromptu dinner guests both nights. Yesterday we cooked brunch and I decided to make stuffed grape leaves for dinner (with meat since we have the non-meat ones at the restaurant) for dh, and that takes a good amount of time and effort. Then clean-up. I woke up with a migraine both Sunday morning and this morning. Fortunately the medicine is working, but it's draining. We used to have guests like this every weekend, no wonder I had more migraines before! ;-)

Happy Monday!

Posted at 9:38 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

Morning new thread.

Posted at 9:41 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT

dgordon from dgordon says

good morning :)
I have temporarily hired my daughter to take a day or two of my "day job" so I can fill the batch of custom orders that seemed so daunting. It's funny, even though I will be "working" it feels like a vacation day :)

Posted at 9:41 am Jun 18, 2012 EDT