Etsy Seller Success Lounge Blog Posts

Etsy Seller Success Lounge is a moderated team with the following requirements:

All Etsy sellers, new and established, looking to grow their business, build their brand, and increase their sales are welcome to join. As captain, I will be sharing success tips and action steps to help you focus on areas of your business you need to improve. ... All members must be positive and uplifting to all other members. Members are encouraged to tag their items with the "SellerSuccessLounge" tag and actively participate in discussions.

Please follow the posted guidelines when requesting a critique.

Sunflower Goodness - a new skinny mini wallhanging I am working on:) www.kimberleeannkreations.blogspot.com/

Posted at 6:35 am Jun 28, 2012 EDT

My new pocket mirrors arrived today! Come and have a look!

tomooltd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/forest-dwellers-have-arrived.html

Posted at 8:12 am Jun 28, 2012 EDT

We got our envelope clutch bag tutorial featured on Mollie Makes blog today!
vividplease.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/mollie-makes-feature.html
HOORAY!!

Posted at 11:14 am Jun 28, 2012 EDT

My latest blog entries have been about my various forays to antique and flea markets in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. I love finding odd and interesting bits at the markets and have taken to bringing my camera with me to record the things that do not end up coming home with me.

June 3rd at the Kane County Antiques Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/kane-county-antiques-market-632012.html

June 17th at the Miller Park Flea Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/miller-park-flea-market-6172012.html

June 24th at the Elkhorn Antiques Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/elkhorn-antiques-market-06242012.html

Cheers!
Moira

I'm also find-able at:
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
TWITTER: twitter.com/MoiraCoon
PINTEREST: pinterest.com/moiracoon/

Posted at 11:46 am Jul 1, 2012 EDT

DIY: How to make your own terrarium
vividplease.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/diy-how-to-make-terrarium.html
Simple and adorable... in one word:
Swoon!

Posted at 6:29 am Jul 2, 2012 EDT

I have a tale-blog. It contains the adventures of my felted creatures. I hope, you'll enjoy it! Thanks for visiting!

seikafelt.blogspot.com

Posted at 3:14 am Jul 3, 2012 EDT

Come and have a look at my new Chibi Owlings! I finally got to make new owls! :)

tomooltd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/chibi-owlings.html