we draw Flickr, Facebook, and other places...

we draw is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Anyone with original drawings for sale on etsy.

Hi all,

OK, I know a lot of you are going to have blogs, facebook pages, websites, and other online places. It might be an idea for us to compile a wee directory for our team.

And while we're here, do give us your thoughts on the function and usefulness of these things, and even how you've chosen what you have, or why you've opted out of others.

I'm on flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/donnanicholsonarnott/
Because I like chinwagging over images a lot.

And I have a little drawing blog at:
lookingalittledrawn.blogspot.com/
Because absolutely everything is on flickr, and I wanted to pull together something more focused on drawing.

I don't have a facebook page for my practise yet, but I'm working on it.
And I'm reluctant to join twitter, because by the time I work round etsy and flickr I just want to be offline and working on something in the real world.

I used to have a website, but although I liked it and it worked for a time, I'd made something I couldn't update, and never had the time or money to make it better. I still have the domain name www.donnanicholsonarnott.co.uk, but it's now a splash page from a free site called about.me, and it links to flickr and etsy and the blog. Looks pretty nice, is easily updateable, and gives me a tidy shorthand for the business card.

So, where are you, and why?

Posted at 2:50 pm Aug 10, 2011 EDT

janegardiner says
Edited on Aug 15, 2011

Oh, I'm all over the place :)

Webpage - www.janegardiner.co.uk
Blog - glasgowpainter.blogspot.com/
Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/janegardiner/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/jane.gardiner1

The webpage needs updating sometime soon.

Posted at 7:44 am Aug 15, 2011 EDT

I do like Facebook, I am at www.facebook.com/austinemilyartist.

I like Facebook because I can post pictures of my work easily, connect w/ other artists, make albums, create events, etc.

I am also on Twitter which I am ambivalent about, but maybe that's just because it's new to me. I'm EmilyMakesArt on Twitter.

I also have a webpage which I like keeping updated as much as possible, it's a free website program and really easy to use:

www.emilymakesart.weebly.com

Haven't decided whether to get my own domain name or not.

Posted at 5:34 pm Aug 17, 2011 EDT

You can find The Blue Lantern on the following:

Blog: thebluelantern1.blogspot.com/

Twitter: twitter.com/#!/TheBlueLantern1

Facebook:: www.facebook.com/TheBlueLantern1

Posted at 9:45 am Sep 12, 2011 EDT

Hey peeps, I've been liking a couple of your facebook pages; lookingalittledrawn has one now too, thought I better add it in here:

www.facebook.com/pages/Looking-a-Little-Drawn/171005369606937

Posted at 6:51 pm Sep 12, 2011 EDT

Oh, GREAT! I look forward to visiting all of your pages!

Linda Pinda Designs is at these places:

Website: lindapindadesigns.com/

Blog: www.lindapindadesigns.blogspot.com/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/LindaPindaDesigns/130463720333528

Twitter: twitter.com/#!/_linda_pinda_

Pinterest: pinterest.com/lindapinda/

Flickr: www.flickr.com/

*****************************
If none of you have visited pinterest... Oh my.... It's the BEST site for eye candy of every sort. AND... You can pin some of your own art, so that it gets out there to an even wider audience. The pins link directly to where you pin them from, so if you pin items in your Etsy shop, it will bring the viewer to your shop!

Check it out. I'm totally addicted!!!

~Linda

Posted at 7:01 pm Sep 12, 2011 EDT

I'm on facebook, actually just joined..

www.facebook.com/pages/Nightsparklies/222106397842779

I'm also on DA: nightsparklies.deviantart.com/

and Bluecanvas: www.bluecanvas.com/nightsparklies

and Redbubble: www.redbubble.com/people/nightsparklies

I also have this fun little game of having different intro pages for the same personal website, I'll link one here. Collect them all!

dragon-concept-art.com/

If anyone knows any awesome places to be, let me know. I won't be surprised if I'll start twittering too soon.

Posted at 7:47 am Sep 24, 2011 EDT