Jewelry Making & Art New Listings!

Jewelry Making & Art has the following requirements:

People who like to make jewelry and like to draw, sketch, paint, sculpt, ect.

Don't forget to check out my new listings! I post about one new item every day.

Posted at 7:41am May 18, 2011 EDT

cyanowl says

www.etsy.com/listing/74479915/seaspray-gold-edged-seashell-pendant

just posted this one a bit ago! summer makes me rather ocean obsessed.

Posted at 1:16pm May 20, 2011 EDT

Very pretty necklace Cyanowl!! I love the soft blue stones with the shell pendant!

And I really like the pearl necklace Roundthecornershoppe!

Posted at 3:46am May 21, 2011 EDT

I just made easy customizable listings for my simple pearl earrings, pendants and sets to simplify everything for customers-
www.etsy.com/listing/74740910/customize-simple-pearl-earrings-necklace

www.etsy.com/listing/74739735/create-your-own-earrings-customized

www.etsy.com/listing/74739252/create-your-own-pendant-customized-pearl

still not sure about the first picture or tags though. Feedback welcomed :).

Posted at 4:36pm May 24, 2011 EDT

Poiriers says

Coupon Code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get 15% off if you use the coupon code: SUMMERFUN

This code ends June 30!!

Enjoy!!! :O)

Posted at 1:48pm May 29, 2011 EDT

MoiraCoon says

I just added bed bug poison, sulphuric acid, and permanganate of potash to the collection of poisons, potions, and patent medicine charms in my shop.

All mere props...of course.

www.etsy.com/listing/75031292/vintage-reproduction-permanganate-of