Niagara Etsy Artisans Introductions and Links

Niagara Etsy Artisans is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Etsy artisans residing in the Niagara and surrounding area who are interested in networking.
--------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------
We please ask that no one create more Discussion Threads as it gets confusing with so many topics.

Elsewhere

Please introduce yourself and include any of your personal links to share. We all should join in and 'like each other on Facebook and follow blogs, ect.

Posted at 9:08 pm Mar 29, 2011 EDT

My name is Erin I am one of the coordinators at Brocante Lux.
My personal business is Chasing Clouds. You can like me on facebook here: www.facebook.com/pages/Chasing-Clouds/118710924836802

Posted at 9:11 pm Mar 29, 2011 EDT

I am Kathie, one half of 'the FeatherSisters', my sister Carol and I are working on filling this shop with our original art pillows. We also welcome custom work.

I also have a shop under another name, 'fancy4u' here on etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/fancy4u?ref=pr_shop_more

Please join me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/PillowArt/128718407167426

Glad to be part of the team, looking forward to meeting you!

Posted at 10:28 am Mar 30, 2011 EDT

I'm Rebecca and this is one of my two shops.
The other is www.carfarmcreations.etsy.com

Aand I have two face book pages one for each shop www.facebook.com/CarFarmCreations
www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Piece-of-Her/125162670846059

As well as two blogs: littlepieceofher.blogspot.com
carfarmcreations.blogspot.com

Posted at 3:22 pm Mar 30, 2011 EDT

Kat here! I do all sorts of crafts (have a focus issue) but I'm currently trying to sell just photography, and eventually I'll be adding illustrations as well. My shop doesn't reflect this at the moment, but it will shortly :)

Facebook: www.facebook.com/#!/SassmowthDesigns
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sassmowthdesign
Website/Blog: www.sassmowthdesigns.ca

Posted at 4:36 pm Mar 30, 2011 EDT

Hi everyone!
I'm Rachael from St. Catharines, I do bead woven jewellery:

www.etsy.com/shop/TapestryBeadwork

Glad to be a part of the group! I hope to meet some of you in person at future markets!

Posted at 8:16 pm Mar 30, 2011 EDT

Hello Everyone,
I'm Brandy from Pelham. I am completely obsessed with making Sterling Silver Jewellery. My favorite technique is wire wrapping. I love seeing pieces come to life with adding design elements and gemstone/swarovski beads.

Please visit my blog: www.brandyunruh.com
I am very excited to be a part of this group and to meet other local artists. :)

Posted at 9:03 pm Mar 30, 2011 EDT

Hello All,

I'm Jacqueline from Welland and my husband Chris and I have a little cross-stitch pattern shop:

www.etsy.com/shop/weelittlestitches?ref=si_shop

We're new-ish to the area and so thrilled to find there's a little arts/crafts community here to be a part of!

And... we're also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wee-Little-Stitches-Cross-Stitch/12769210...

And most recently Twitter: twitter.com/#!/weelittlestitch

Posted at 9:26 am Mar 31, 2011 EDT

tansyandco says

Hi there here is my blog and Facebook page.
Apparently if you like someone's FB page from your own group page it doesn't appear as a like in the number count. It only counts if you like another's Facebook business page as an individual.. FYI

www.facebook.com/tansyandcompany?sk=wall
www.tansyandcompany.blogspot.com/

Posted at 3:15 pm Mar 31, 2011 EDT

tansyandco says

I liked you all again as both tansy and co and tansy athanaton-my alias I use just as admin so it would count on your pages.

Posted at 3:23 pm Mar 31, 2011 EDT