Team Undead Blogging anyone? Share your blog posts

Team Undead is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Anyone who'd like to be part of an awesome team. Likes to help fellow team members out..I.E Trade, Discount Codes, Promoting on Sites ((facebook, twitter etc)) <3

A bit of background: I managed to really over-commit myself for WindyCon (www.windycon.org) a Chicago-area sci-fi/fantasy convention in 2 weeks. I'm going to have work in the art show, plus I'm sharing a space in the dealer's room with another Etsian (www.etsy.com/shop/idiorhythmic) which I won't actually be staffing, since I'll be in the artist alley doing live work. Oh...and I'm doing 2 panel discussions.

This morning's project was finishing a resource list that I'll be sharing at a panel re: online marketing for artists. I posted it in my blog since...well...if I was making the list anyway, I might as well have a bigger audience for it, eh?

moiracoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/online-art-marketing-resources.html

Enjoy!

Posted at 2:57 pm Oct 29, 2011 EDT

My latest blog post is about repurposing after-Christmas clearance finds into art supplies:

moiracoon.blogspot.com/2011/12/repurposing-of-december-26th.html

~Moira

I’m also find-able at:
www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
twitter.com/MoiraCoon

Posted at 8:47 am Dec 26, 2011 EST

Here is my blogspot...it hasn't been updated in awhile though ;o(
Maybe this weekend I will find some time.

www.gargoylescanvas.blogspot.com

Posted at 4:38 pm Dec 30, 2011 EST

My latest blog post is excited prattling about a convention next month:

moiracoon.blogspot.com/2011/12/midwinter.html

~Moira

I’m also find-able at:
www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
twitter.com/MoiraCoon

Posted at 5:44 am Dec 31, 2011 EST

My latest blog post is about my goals for my Etsy (and my shinies in general) for 2012.

moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/01/goals-for-year.html

What are your art and business objectives for the new year?

~Moira

I’m also find-able at:
www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
twitter.com/MoiraCoon

Posted at 6:00 am Jan 6, 2012 EST

I just blogged about The Scrap Box, a community-based creative re-use program collecting post-manufacturing material donations for recycling by artists and educators (with a list of links to similar programs by state and province).

moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/01/shes-scrappy-gal-she-is.html

~Moira

I’m also find-able at:
www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
twitter.com/MoiraCoon

Posted at 9:40 pm Jan 28, 2012 EST

I just started my blog site so it's a little unfinished, but I have stuff up now! This blog is created to showcase all forms of my art and to give me a platform to speak my mind how ever unusual it gets. I'd love it if you'd stop by =)

www.restlessartist.com

Posted at 2:28 pm May 26, 2012 EDT

My latest blog entries have been about my various forays to antique and flea markets in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. I love finding odd and interesting bits at the markets and have taken to bringing my camera with me to record the things that do not end up coming home with me.

June 3rd at the Kane County Antiques Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/kane-county-antiques-market-632012.html

June 17th at the Miller Park Flea Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/miller-park-flea-market-6172012.html

June 24th at the Elkhorn Antiques Market
moiracoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/elkhorn-antiques-market-06242012.html

Cheers!
Moira

I'm also find-able at:
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MoiracoonsShinies
TWITTER: twitter.com/MoiraCoon
PINTEREST: pinterest.com/moiracoon/

Posted at 9:13 am Jul 1, 2012 EDT

My latest blog on a new chapter in my family's life =)
restlessartist.com/2012/07/19/the-soils-gone-bad/