We'll never post without your permission.
Create your Etsy password
Uh oh! You need to have cookies enabled to sign in.
Nice—you already have an Etsy account.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username or email?
Reopen your account?
QuiltsQuiltsQuilts! is a moderated team with the following requirements:
Quilts Quilts Quilts has specific requirements for you to be able to join. To be considered for membership in this team, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a Shop Owner whose main category is quilts or quilt-related products, such as quilting fabrics or notions. We do not accept resellers as we aim to specifically support and promote quilters who's products are handmade and sell their own creations..
2. You must have a complete profile, including store policies and location (State / Country).
3. Your favorites (shops and items) must be made public so that your participation in team activities can be viewed by shoppers and team members.
4. You must participate in at least one team thread and support other team members by hearting via external sources (done by joining in games and following Pinterest and FB or other external social media links), viewing and following each other.
5. You must check in to the Log-In thread each month. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the team.
6. You must follow the rules for each thread. We do not abide by sellers who "post and run" in the promotion threads. If you do not abide by the rules of the promotion, you will be warned. If it continues, you will be removed from the team and may not reapply.
7.You must allow us to contact you via the team alert (this will only be occasionally, about once a month), so make sure you have not ticked the “ignore Team alerts". If we can't contact you this way we will presume you don't want to be part of the team.
8. Most of all, have fun and feel free to ask questions or give advice to help and support each other.
REASONS FOR RULES!
When the team is active, it gets noticed, your items get noticed, and you get more views to your shop. To make this team successful, we need everyone to be active in some way. Viewing items on Etsy and hearting them via external Social Media sites and sharing/posting to social media are brilliant ways to get your items 'out there' for potential buyers to find you, as well as the work of your team members.
We retain the right to refuse applications which we feel do not meet our criteria or fit with the ethos of our team.
You are going to the following link:
Security reminder: Do not give out your Etsy username or password to anyone.
Please type a brief note explaining why you are reporting this team:
Koloa, Kauai, HI
Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Salt Lake City